Saturday, November 21, 2009

Long Poker Break

It's been a while since i havent updated my poker blog. Many have happened these days. From the joining of Poker Challenge which i improved progressively in the tournament to a recent poker game where i witnessed a 'Rounders' hand ....

I bought a set of poker chips with denomination. The feeling of playing with denomination chips and those without is unexplainable. I have improved my game tremendously and have been building my reading skill..though it's still too early to judge..lol

The 'Rounders' hand of which i would try to share with you in the next blog and i end here by introducing a 'Full Poker Tilt' on youtube which i think that it would greatly benefit those who just started to play..some advices from the expert like Daniel Negreanu, Jennifer Harman, Phil Ivey, Mike The Mouth etc..enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment